Washington, D.C., 1800s, White House, US Capitol Plans, Framed
For the D.C., Capitol Hill, and White House aficionado — a framed set of two early-1800s manuscript architectural drawings of the White House (ca. 1807), and of the Capitol Grounds (ca. 1815), with the United States Capitol and parts of the National Mall. Both plans are hand drawn in pencil, pen-and-ink and watercolor. The set is faithfully reproduced as premium giclée on fine art paper; both prints are framed in identical mahogany solid wood frames, with glass facing and wires, ready to hang.
• Washington, D.C., early 1800s, White House, US Capitol, early plans, framed set
• Fine Art Premium Giclée (Gouttelette) Print (100% cotton 340 gsm fine art paper)
• Framed: real solid wood mahogany frames, glass facing, wires
• Size of set: 38.5” x 23.25” x 1” / 98 x 59 x 2.5 cm
• Size of single frame: 19.25” x 23.25” x 1”
• Made in USA